National Mobility Hire Limited
We work with many of the U.K.s most well-known shopping centre groups / visitor attractions supplying Mobility Equipment for use of their visitors. We will tailor a scheme to suit your needs and assist with many aspects of the day to day running including service / maintenance and staff training.
Below are some of the benefits of a National Mobility Hire scheme:
- NO UPFRONT COSTS for the Insertion of brand new equipment, designed to withstand the rigors of daily hire (replaced periodically for new to maintain high standards). **All equipment has its speed electronically reduced to suit its surroundings and to limit risk of injury**
- Regular visits by our technicians (safe contractor approved) to clean and maintain the equipment (depending on the size of the scheme - 4 weekly minimum).
- Equipment maintenance history log which covers all parties should an incident occur (this is becoming a key requirement by many customers).
- Any necessary training to assist your employees on hirer suitability / the day to day running of the scheme (including all associated paperwork).
- Full Parts and Labour Breakdown Cover (specifics detailed in the Service Level Agreement).
- The option to increase and decrease equipment numbers during busy periods (thus increasing revenues).
- A dedicated representative to help with questions regarding the equipment 7 days week.
- Insurance providing cover to each user against damage they may cause to themselves or third parties whilst operating the equipment on site.
- All the relevant signage required to promote the service to other visitors (Fleet Numbers / Scooter decals etc).
- Any ancillary equipment visitors may require to improve their experience (crutch / oxygen tank holders etc).
For more information please call 03700 949 808 or email email@example.com
03700 949 808
Stand Number: 732